Our bulk utility to purge Exif metadata out of digital photos has just been updated to the version 1.8.10. These are the changes:
- Reworked the Exif remover to remember the five most recently used folder paths for modified files.
- Implemented displaying of data removing progress on the Windows Seven/Eight taskbar.
- Tested for compatibility on the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and on Wine 1.4 — no issues spotted.
- Trimming of leading and trailing white spaces, and shortening of data of the undefined type, when displaying Exif strings.
- Reloading of Exif details on the corresponding panel after successful removing.
This release contains a few enhancements and is recommended for you to upgrade.