On Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 we updated our visual Turing machine simulator for Windows to v1.3. These are the changes made:
- Fresh bundled Turing machine algorithms for text: straight and reverse copying.
- A sample Turing machine program is now opened at the very first start of Uber Turing Machine.
- Fixed a bug in the code of removing a state.
- New option for the reporting window — “Stay on Top”.
- Enhanced appearance of the window “Reports” on Windows Vista/Seven.
- Added company website links into the Help menu.
- Fixed the hyperlink in the About window.
- Introduced tips for the shortcuts created by the setup script.
- Some internals were enhanced.
- A few typos were corrected.
The release has a lot of enhancements. So, if you already have the simulator installed, we highly commend you to update it to this latest version.